This is an (incomplete) list of external resources created by the Rasa community. We list them here because they can help you learn about the Rasa Stack, but they are not officially endorsed by Rasa and we cannot promise that they will be kept up-to-date as the project evolves.
Community Written Documentation¶
- Documentation on using Rasa NLU with Docker
- Using Rasa NLU with Docker - The easiest way to get started working with Rasa
- Failing Gracefully with Rasa NLU
Community Open Source Tools/Software¶
Below is a list of tools and applications written around or for Rasa NLU using a permissive license.
- Postgres backed UI for interacting with Rasa NLU
- A tool for generating training examples from a list of entities
- A custom API and UI on top of Rasa NLU for ease of use