All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. This project adheres to Semantic Versioning starting with version 0.7.0.
This version is not yet released and is under active development.
[0.7.4] - 2017-03-27¶
- fixed failed loading of example data after renaming attributes, i.e. “KeyError: ‘entities’”
[0.7.3] - 2017-03-15¶
- fixed regression in mitie entity extraction on special characters
- fixed spacy fine tuning and entity recognition on passed language instance
[0.7.1] - 2017-03-10¶
[0.7.0] - 2017-03-10¶
This is a major version update. Please also have a look at the Migration Guide.
- Changelog ;)
- option to use multi-threading during classifier training
- entity synonym support
- proper temporary file creation during tests
- mitie_sklearn backend using mitie tokenization and sklearn classification
- option to fine-tune spacy NER models
- multithreading support of build in REST server (e.g. using gunicorn)
- multitenancy implementation to allow loading multiple models which share the same backend
- error propagation on failed vector model loading (spacy)
- escaping of special characters during mitie tokenization